Saturday 20 August 2011

a-z of sarah.

hello, i got this from Hannah's blog - check her out she's one of my favourite bloggers :)


- most recent picture of me..
A – Age : 16
B- Bed size: single
C – Chore You Hate: washing up :$
D – Day: friday
F – Favorite Color: duck egg blue
G – Gold or Silver: gold
H – Height: 5’4
I – Instrument: i can play the guitar!
J – Job Title: i work for a company which relocates business over summer (it's more interesting that it sounds..) and have applied at Dunelm Mill, fingers crossed! Oh and i'm a student going into sixth form in september
K – Kids: find them annoying right now, but i'd probably like 3.
L – Live: berkshire
M – Mum’s Name: debbie
N – Nicknames: saz.. D:
O – Overnight stay at hospital: broke my arm!
P – Pet Peeve: when people scratch their skin really loudly.. euuurgh
Q – Quote from a Movie/TV show: this one time.. at band camp.. haha. i love the american pie movies.
R – Right or left-handed: right-handed
S – Siblings: brother, chris, 5 years older.
T – Time you wake up: i wake up around half 7 everyday even on weekends :(
U – Unique about you: i am absoloutely terrified of collar bones.
V – Vegetable you hate: gherkins. bluuuurgh.
W – What makes you run late: long showers..
X – X-rays you’ve had: broken arm
Y – Yummy food you make: i make amazing pasta, top notch.
Z – Zodiak sign: virgo!


me and my best friend ashlee - this photo is 2 years old now! :')

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, arghh, I hate it when people that scratch their skin really loudly too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I've never seen this before! DOn't mind if I steal it! I promise to link you backk! ;)

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete