i've been really loving the beehive amywinehouse-esque hairstyle recently. it's SO easy to do and this is just a quick tutorial explaining how I did it in 5 easy steps!
you will need..
bobby pins which match your hair colour. a rat-tail comb. hairspray. a cute headband or bow.
1) BRUSH YOUR HAIR THROUGH THOROUGHLY.
2) Take about an inch section from each side of your head and put them together at the back of your head like a ponytail.
3) pull the pony tail up to the sky as if you were styling jedward's hair..
4) back comb the underneath of this little pony tail then place to your head (it should be very voluminous now)
5) secure the beehive to your hair with the bobby pins and then give a coat of hairspray. finally attach the bow or headband infront of the beehive.
This is what mine looks like: ( excuse the dressing gown, I just had a shower)